1. India’s first bubble sleeve waist design baby diapers pull pants ( its a gentle & traceless does not contain
a small belly. It gives baby 360 cloud-like enjoyment , it’s comfortable to follow on the way to growth .
2. India’s first cannula cutting new born baby diapers to prevent baby from infection
3. India’s first original double-core technology, the absorption speed is increased by 20%-30%
4. Selected denier superfine fiber, which is as luxurious & soft as goes down , to protect the bay
5. All imported Sumitomo polymers which absorb instantly , locks water instaty and the fart is always dry.
6. 3d Dimension to protection to prevent side leakage
7. Round Hole solid structure to water seepage quickly not back seepage keep dry all night , sleep until dawn .
8. Anti pressure water lock system which prevent it from leaking back , don’t worry about your baby catching a cold in sleeping
- Are Infanzy Diapers Safe To Be Used By My Baby?
Only 100% Pure Cotton Is Utilized On Our Infanzy Diapers, Making Them Completely Safe And Secure To Be Used By Babies Daily. Infanzy Diapers Are The Softest Disposable Diapers And Have 10 Million* Breathable Pores To Ensure Air Can Easily Pass Through And Work As A Rash Guard For Your Baby’s Safety.
- How Does The Wetness Indicator Work In Infanzy Diapers?
Wetness Indicators Are A Convenient Way To Indicate The Time To Change Your Baby’s Diaper. Each Infanzy Diaper Comes With 3 Wetness Indicator Lines On Them. These Lines Turn From Yellow To Blue Whenever Your Baby Pees/Poops.
- How Can I Pick The Right Size Of Diaper For My Baby?
Infanzy Diapers Are Obtainable In Different Sizes Ranging From S To XXL. You Can Select The Perfect Size Depending On The Weight Of Your Baby.
- Small Size Is Perfect For Babies Weighing From 5-9kgs.
- Medium Size Is Suitable For Babies Weighing From 9-14kgs.
- Large Size Is Precise For Babies Weighing From 14-18 Kgs.
- Extra Large Size Is Best For Babies Weighing 18 Kgs.
- How To Dispose Off Diapers?
Diapers Come With Disposable Tape So That You Can Dispose Of The Diapers With Utmost Hygiene And Care. The Soiled Diapers Can Be Conveniently Wrapped And Sealed Using Disposable Tape.
- Do Diapers Have An Expiry Date?
Yes, Our Diapers Do Have An Expiry Date. You Can Keep Our Baby Diapers For Up To 3 Years Without Worry. We Strongly Recommend Storing Diapers In A Cool And Dry Environment For Hygienic Reasons
We consider any returned goods compromised in quality, and therefore do not accept returns. However, should you be facing any issue with the product, we would be glad to assist you with it.